Support Your Core Post Childbirth/ Surgery
- Recommended by physiotherapists, TGA Approved ccompression garment (ARTG no. 262712) May be eligible for Private Health Fund Rebate. Please check your individual fund for eligibility and specific requirements.
- Assists with Diastasis Recti and corrects your posture to improve PFD's when combined with physiotherapy and exercise. Supports your uterus, abdomen, pelvis, back and spine postpartum by applying compression to your core. Holds the expanded uterus wall, loose skin and muscles back in place postpartum. Assists in recovery from abdominal separation, getting strength back in your core and stabilises your abdomen and wound after c-section. May also be used for back support whilst breastfeeding or carrying your baby.
- Contains bamboo charcoal, is antibacterial and naturally emits far-infrared rays to improve circulation. Fully adjustable velcro allows you to control the tightness as the velcro sticks anywhere on the band.
- Can be used straight after birth to help with uterus & pelvic floor recovery, stabilising the abdomen and improving your posture while you recover.
- Suitable post-birth for both vaginal and c-section deliveries. Wide enough to be a safe corset, soft enough to offer comfort and strong enough to support your back.
- Easy to use 3-step fastening system, feels secure and firm. Two compression sub-belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waist line and a smooth silhouette under clothing.
- Breathable bamboo charcoal fibres form a rigid yet flexible material that bends and twists with your body without bunching or creasing.
- High quality, durable construction that maintains its shape, wash after wash.
- 57% Nylon, 28% Polyester (Contains Bamboo Charcoal), 15% Rubber
- Hand wash only/ Do not bleach/ Do not soak/ Do not tumble dry
What Size Do I Need?
Mamaway belly bands start from size M. With 24.5cm wide and ultra stretchy design and suits most body types and sizes. Use your current clothing size as a guide. If you are close to your due date or are postnatal; choose one size bigger than your pre-pregnancy body size in the first and second trimesters.
- M - Length 97cm/ AUS 6-12
- L - Length 107cm/ AUS 12-18
- XL - Length 119cm/ AUS 18+
For women with very short torso, the Posture Correcting Maternity Support Belt may be more suitable. However, if choosing the Recovery Support Belly Band, pull the product lower to cover your pelvis before you sit down to avoid irritations and discomfort during prolonged sitting i.e for breastfeeding or only wear when you're standing. Ensure the product you choose does not dig into your rib cage when you sit down.
Delivery & Return
Shipping: Enjoy FREE shipping for AU orders over $99. For NSW metro area delivery time frame is 1 - 2 business days, the other states and regional areas will take up to 10 business days. For international orders, it will be delivered in approximately 5-15 business days depending on the country. For more information, please see our Delivery page.
30 Days Returns Policy: For the items in 'BUY 2 AND GET 3RD FREE', we don't accept any change of mind return, please note this before you make the purchase. For more information, please see our Return page.